Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Visitor!

I think maybe we should call this a "who's come to see MLRS" blog!  We got another visitor today!  Last week Michelle and her cohort from the Greenville, SC CVB dropped by to say hello, and then today, Lindsey from the Sheraton in Charleston, SC came by!  Both visits were very nice, but I have to tell you what Lindsey brought!  We (as in my family) have recently become fans of the eastern NC style bbq sauce (it's vinegar based instead of the more ketchupy based kind I've always bought in the grocery store).  I made a couple recipes of it myself, and was going to try another one this evening, so I have a pork loin in the crock pot at home, and it should just be ready for supper by the time I get home.  Did you know this is National BBQ Sauce month?  In honor of that, Lindsey from the Sheraton, brought us a bottle of Fiery Ron's Pepper Vinegar BBQ sauce!  That will be a perfect fit for my supper tonight!  Here's Lindsey, the bottle of sauce, and Karen, our newsletter editor!

If you're in our part of NC, feel free to come by for a visit!  We in the office, who don't go very often to the reunions, would love to meet you in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment